Saturday, July 16, 2011

Hats off to Codrea, Vanderboegh

In this first of what I hope to be many O.C.M blog entries, I must first direct your attention to the tireless work of both David Codrea of The War On Guns, and Mike Vanderboegh of Sipsey Street Irregulars. It is not exaggeration to proclaim these two men indispensable to the cause of Liberty. Mr. Codrea's efforts may be followed here, and Mr. Vanderboegh's here.

Please share these links far and wide, and may the unerring logic contained within them be a beacon for all free men who seek truth.

Secondly, let me say at the outset that there will be no niceties displayed here for the Enemies of Freedom. No quarter will be given , and none will be asked.

Let's get on with it then.

 Do I need to be a "Trained Theologian" to buy a Bible?

Oh, and to commentor "EWhite37": The Founders were Gods. And I hope to The Founders you don't have a car. Or Kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your feedback here