Sunday, July 17, 2011

Still crickets from Drudge on F&F

The following is a copy of an email I sent to Drudge on 7/12/2011


"Hey Drudge,

Where is your coverage of the DOJ's ongoing cover-up of the details of Operation Fast & Furious????

You know, the Operation Fast & Furious that got Border Patrol Agent Brian Terry killed? Along with hundreds of Mexican citizens?

The one that's resulted in Oversight and Reform Committee hearings??

Just wondering Drudge......I thought The Drudge Report was a little different than the NY Times. They may be in the tank for Holder and Obama but at least they acknowledge it as a story.

But I guess if I want important news like "London Rocked: Rebekah Resigns" I know where to go."

Jay Higgins
Massachusetts

The reply from Drudge thus far:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your feedback here